Here are some health benefits from nutrients found in Noni based on research, – Tahitian Noni Surabaya file-
- Antioxidants repair skin and avoid damage body due to age-related disorders.
- Anti-inflammatory reduces swelling due to infections or injury.
- Antibacterial strengthens the body against infectious bacteria such as Staphylococcus, E-coli, Salmonella and Sigel. These antibacterial components are Acubin, Alizarin, Asperuloside and Anthraquinone.
- Vitamin C helps fortify the immune system.
- Serotonin prevents moodiness and lowers blood pressure.
- Scopoletin helps dilate the blood vessels; it also has antifungal, antihistamine and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Natural enzymes helps in the proper functioning of the digestive tracts.
- Anthraquinone, Damnacanthal and Selenium destroy Cancer cells.
- Beta Sitosterol, Noni-ppt and limonene prevent Cancer cell actions.
- Polysaccharides stimulate the white blood cells and build up the immune system.
- Proxeronine and Xeronine help expand the cell membranes for better nutrient absorption.
- Nitric oxide reduces the growth of tumor, inhibits the radical duplication of Cancer cells and reduces the risk of diabetic hypertension.
The Noni plant has been used for centuries as an alternative medicine. Additional research and clinical trials are currently being conducted to further corroborate and explore Noni juice benefit and other potential uses of Noni.